Join libraries across the state of Tennessee as we gather and share our stories and the stories of our patrons this February. Post your stories, photos, and videos here for all of us to hear how libraries are impacting their communities across the state.
How to Participate:
- Register your library and dates of participation.
- Print the postcards out and distribute to your library users when they visit. Use any of the other materials provided.
- Post your patron’s stories and/or encourage them to post their stories.
- Take pictures of your patrons using and loving any library service. Post them on the TLA Flicker Pool using the hashtag, #TNloveslibraries2012.
- Get creative and make a video showing your love for your library and patrons or of them saying what they love about your library. Check out and add to the Ideas! page. Have fun!